Depositing money at an online betting site is quick, provided the credit card is valid and ready to use.
Punters can do it through their smartphones and tablets, as almost all gaming sites are mobile-friendly. Here is a step-by-step guide for using a credit card to load a betting account.
- Open an account with a betting website
- When signing up, the customer is asked for personal information and their credit card details, which the site remembers during any transaction. The names should match for ease of verification
- Go to the banking page and click on one of the available credit card options
- Fill in the amount to deposit
- Confirm the transaction by entering the CVV (the three numbers at the card’s backside)
Credit card deposits are instant, and most betting operators accept any amount from $10. The maximum amount to bet depends on the credit status of the cardholder.